To help the rising number of first-time buyers take their first step onto the property ladder, Leaders is hosting a dedicated First-Time Buyer Open House event on 23rd February, and we need homes just like yours!
What does this mean for your property?
If you currently own an ideal starter home and are thinking about selling, now could be the perfect opportunity to secure a competitive price for your property.
With almost 3,000 first-time buyers registered across our network of branches, the demand for a variety of starter homes has never been so high! Our first-time buyer events encourage hundreds of new registrations across our network which creates high demand and a competitive buzz, providing sellers with the ultimate opportunity to secure a great price for their home.
What are the benefits of taking part?
- It’s a convenient way of selling your home. Accommodating several viewings (often with little notice) can be limiting and imposing, when you’re trying to sell your home. By selling your home via our First-Time Buyer event, you can accommodate several viewings in just one day, leaving you with more time to find your next property!
- Receive more interest (and more offers)! Your property will benefit from extended marketing across our website, social media channels and property portals including Rightmove, so there’s no chance of your home going unnoticed! Pair this with the buzzing, competitive atmosphere created at your open house and you’ll be sure to receive great quality offers on your home.
- First-Time Buyers are the ideal purchaser. With no existing chain to tie them down, first-time buyers are flexible and typically offer more straightforward property transactions. Want to reduce the chances of a complicated sale? Take part in the event and allow first-time buyers to make your house a home.
How does it work?
Selling your home doesn’t need to be complicated. Our first-time buyer events are designed to provide sellers with an ideal platform from which to market their home and successfully move onto the next stage of their journey.
- Contact your local Leaders branch to arrange a free, no obligation valuation of your home and to find out more information on our First-Time Buyers Open House event.
- List your home ahead of the event for maximum exposure and choose a time on 23rd February for us to host your open house.
- Following the event, we’ll follow up with everyone who viewed your property and hopefully secure an offer!
Want to find out more? Get involved in our First-Time Buyer Open House event by visiting your local Leaders branch, or call 01903 890 033.