£250 cash back if we do not let your property within 14 days
At Leaders we are so confident that we can let your property within 14 days that if we don't we will give you £250 in cash.
Leaders has more than 30 years of experience in the property industry, making us the ideal choice for those of you seeking an agent with a successful track record in helping landlords make the most of their properties.
We appreciate that your investment needs to work for you, so we will seek to achieve the highest rent possible every time we let a property. Our specialist lettings consultants offer a full market update and rental appraisal so you know exactly what rent you can expect to achieve before you commit to letting.
Of equal importance is that your property is occupied for as long as possible by quality tenants, so we work hard to achieve this. No stone will be left unturned in the quest to match your property with its perfect tenant.
To challenge us to let your property in 14 days contact us today.
Terms and Conditions of Offer
- The offer is only available on new instructions received after 14th July 2014
- The offer is only available on properties which are marketed at or below the recommended asking price given by Leaders
- The offer is available on Introduction only service (subject to a minimum fee of £450 plus VAT) plus Rent Collection and Fully Managed services
- The offer must be mentioned at the time of instructing Leaders
- No retrospective claims can be made
- The offer is only available in selected branches - please contact your local branch to confirm if they are included
- A tenant is deemed to be found when we have received an offer within 10% of the asking price from a tenant
- The £250 cash back will be paid once a Leaders tenant has successfully moved into the property and assuming that the following are true:
a. An offer within 10% of the asking price has not been received by a tenant within thefirst 14 days of the property ‘going live’ on Rightmove, Zoopla and Leaders Website
b. The property has not been removed from the market by the landlord prior to atenant being found
c. No restrictions have been in place to carry out viewings during the 14 day offerperiod
- The £250 cash back (if due) can be deducted from the landlord’s administration fees
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers Leaders have absolute discretion in determining whether the terms and conditions of this offer have been met