Acquisition and Support Assistant
Leaders is one of the UK’s largest residential property groups specialising in letting, sales, buy-to-let and investment finance. Established in 1983, Leaders has more than 90 branches across the UK and is known for setting standards in best practice in the industry. All Leaders branches are members of ARLA, SAFEagent and The Property Ombudsman. Leaders Limited is known for its quality personal and local service whilst offering its clients the full support and resources enjoyed by a larger company. We value long-term relationships with our clients.
Leaders’ team members are experienced in the industry and within their local marketplace. They provide an efficient, friendly and professional service to landlords, tenants and their advisors.
We are rapidly expanding our business through acquisition and due to continued expansion; we are looking to recruit an Acquisition and Support Assistant within our Acquisition team.
- Assisting with implementation of Leaders systems and procedures on newly acquired business, introducing these new branches into the Leaders Brand
- Assist in Data Conversions, collating data, entering and qualifying of data, database set ups Providing training of new and acquisition staff. Monitor branch reports and workflow during support visits. Implement Company procedures and policies
- Acquisition support and training may be out area and will require hotel stays for the duration of the project (home at weekends).
- Refresher training for existing staff
- Evaluate and report any training completed or needs noted on branch visits/completion of tasks
- Assist in or carry out any special projects, research, troubleshooting or investigate duties, with the utmost discretion
- Lettings / Sales experience
- Training experience preferred but not essential
- Clean drivers license
If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated, with great customer service skills, and enjoy a challenge, then this could be the job for you. You must be happy to travel, as the majority of your time will be spent visiting our 90 plus branches around the country.
We will offer a competitive salary package with a company car, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply for the role by completing the application form which can be downloaded by clicking on the link on the right. Once completed, please return to email@example.com, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.