Adminstrator for National Contracts
If you are as passionate about property as we are then come and talk to us about what life is like working for a company where your efforts are noticed, your ideas listened to, and your success genuinely rewarded.
The lifeblood of our business is the growing of our talented and ambitious people into management and senior roles. Career development, on-going training and mentoring is a key benefit of working for Leaders, so expect our commitment to meet your efforts.
Leaders is one of the UK’s leading property specialists in letting, sales and buy-to-let. We started in a small office in Brighton in 1983 and now have over 100 branches in the UK. We set the standards that others follow. We are members of ARLA and The Property Ombudsman and are proud of the service we provide locally with full support from the wider group. Our clients come back to us and recommend us time and time again.
Our success enables us to continue to expand and are looking to recruit a specialist within our National Contracts branch based in Warrington who will help us grow our established business.
This position will be responsible for:
• Ability to identify problems and suggest solutions.
• Investigative, analytical skills.
• Ability to prioritise workloads under pressure.
• A calm, authoritative manner on the phone with excellent communications skills.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with the branch staff and external clients
• Ability to be diplomatic.
• Accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
• Organised and methodical approach.
• A passion for getting it right, first time.
• Not a jobs worth! Happy to muck in and do what is required.
• Providing the highest level of service to all customers and colleagues.
• Keeping Landlords updated and happy when their tenants are in arrears
• Applying contractor invoices to our system for payment
• Dealing with daily queries from Landlords and Tenants regarding their statements, refunds and charges.
• Investigation of discrepancies
• Assist in preparation of aspects of the monthly accounts and updating spreadsheets to clients
• Answering queries and supporting the team with ad hoc administrative tasks
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team to help achieve team goals
• Ability to work to strict deadlines, particularly during the month end close process
• Attention to detail
• Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
• Professional and confident telephone manner
• Calm under pressure
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
• Excellent PC skills to include sound knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
We need a self-motivated team player with good administration experience and communication skills. The successful candidate would also need a good telephone manner, attention to detail, and the drive to provide first class customer service. If this position appeals to you, and you can offer drive, commitment, and enthusiasm, we look forward to hearing from you.
This role offers a competitive salary; full induction and training.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.