Area Sales Manager
If you are as passionate about property as we are then come and talk to us about what life is like working for a company where your efforts are noticed, your ideas listened to, and your success genuinely rewarded.
The lifeblood of our business is the growing of our talented and ambitious people into management and senior roles. Career development, on-going training and mentoring is a key benefit of working for Leaders, so expect our commitment to meet your efforts.
Leaders is one of the UK’s leading property specialists in letting, sales and buy-to-let. We started in a small office in Brighton in 1983 and now have over 100 branches in the UK. We set the standards that others follow. We are members of ARLA and The Property Ombudsman and are proud of the service we provide locally with full support from the wider group. Our clients come back to us and recommend us time and time again.
Our success enables us to continue to expand and are looking to recruit a specialist who will help us grow our established Sales business.
We need a self-motivated, well presented, confident team player with great customer service and communication skills, a full driving license are essential.
The role will involve:
• Ensuring consistent and effective canvassing systems are in place across the area - including 'web to print’ and local promotional budgets.
• Responsibility for continued growth of the Sales business working closely with Lettings and Property Management.
• Branch visibility, morning meetings and accountability.
• Valuations/listing observations. "We get you moved"
• Agreeing with our Marketing team what is needed to ensure the satisfactory growth of this business from a marketing perspective.
• Ensuring sale staff have been provided with any training required to support them in carrying out their roles in a structured and supportive environment.
• Working closely with the central Sales Progression teams and ensuring that the sales pipeline is managed in a proactive fashion and exchange predictions are hit and pipeline converted.
• Driving the business and closely monitoring Sales Targets for the offices to ensure all targets are met. Carry out monthly one-to-one meetings and annual appraisals.
• Working closely and communicating clearly with Lettings Area Managers to ensure any opportunities are maximised including Investor/New Home opportunities, etc.
• Continuous proactive recruitment to attract the best staff, cover branches in a fee-earning capacity when the needs arises.
• Working with the sales team to maximise referrals to MAB and Lifetime Legal in line with company expectations and to ensure Vendor Verifications are carried out.
• Handling complaints in accordance with the company’s complaints procedure and promoting the highest standards of customer service to our clients.
• Ensuring all business practises are in line with appropriate and current legislation, in particular; Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008; Money Laundering Regulations 2007; Estates Agents Act 1979 and the Company Data Protection Policy.
If you are working as an experienced Sales Manager, who is results driven, enthusiastic, self-motivated, with great customer service skills, and experienced in coaching and managing a team, then this could be the job for you.
We will offer a competitive salary package, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to email@example.com, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.