Part Time Branch Administrator
Leaders is one of the UK’s largest residential property groups specialising in letting, sales, buy-to-let and investment finance. Established in 1983, Leaders has more than 90 branches across the UK and is known for setting standards in best practice in the industry. All Leaders branches are members of ARLA, SAFEagent and The Property Ombudsman. Leaders Limited is known for its quality personal and local service whilst offering its clients the full support and resources enjoyed by a larger company. We value long-term relationships with our clients.
Leaders’ team members are experienced in the industry and within their local marketplace. They provide an efficient, friendly and professional service to landlords, tenants and their advisors. We are rapidly expanding our business through acquisition and due to continued expansion; we are looking to recruit a part time Branch Administrator.
This position will be responsible for:
- Setting up and co-ordinating all administration associated with tenancy files for the branch, including preparing agreements and dealing with all branch correspondence.
- Keeping window and wall displays up to date, preparing and submitting weekly advertising.
- Daily banking and branch petty cash.
- Showing properties to prospective tenants as required.
- Providing the highest level of service to all customers and colleagues.
- Registering enquiries from prospective landlords and tenants, booking appointments.
- Accompanying prospective tenants to view properties in a professional manner providing excellent customer service
- Selling Leaders' properties and services effectively to achieve targets
- Providing tenants who are unfamiliar with the local area, information relevant to their property search, including local facilities and schools
- Administration in the office
We need a self-motivated, well presented, confident team player with great customer service and communication skills. A good telephone manner and a full driving license are essential.
This role offers a competitive salary; full induction and training. Whilst industry experience would be desirable, full training will be provided.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply for the role by completing the application form which can be downloaded by clicking on the link on the right. Once completed, please return to email@example.com, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.