Business Generation Support - Sutton
Leaders is one of the UK’s largest residential property groups specialising in letting, sales, buy-to-let and investment finance. Established in 1983, Leaders has more than 90 branches across the UK and is known for setting standards in best practice in the industry. All Leaders branches are members of ARLA, SAFEagent and The Property Ombudsman. Leaders Limited is known for its quality personal and local service whilst offering its clients the full support and resources enjoyed by a larger company. We value long-term relationships with our clients.
Leaders’ team members are experienced in the industry and within their local marketplace. They provide an efficient, friendly and professional service to landlords, tenants and their advisors.
We are rapidly expanding our business through acquisition and due to continued expansion; we are looking to recruit a Business Generation Support within our Sutton Branch.
This position will be responsible for:
- Dealing with all branch correspondence, as instructed.
- Keeping the window and wall displays up to date.
- All branch filing.
- Dealing with banking and forwarding daily reports to Head Office.
- Paying strict attention to company rules applying to personal security and vehicles.
- Providing the highest level of service to all customers and colleagues.
- Ensuring that the daily diary is managed efficiently in order to maximise team productivity.
- Registering enquiries from prospective landlords and tenants, booking appointments.
- Initially vetting tenants to assess their financial status prior to registration.
- Occasionally showing properties positively to achieve lets.
- Ensuring the security of properties after showing and of company vehicles and property at all times.
- Proposing tenancies on the computer.
- Creating new let files if required and all related administration.
- Frequently checking the answer phone system for messages.
- Selling Leaders' services and properties positively to achieve lettings.
- Assisting generally with administration in the office as required.
- Assisting with all aspects of Property Management duties as required.
We need a self-motivated team player with good administration experience and communication skills. The successful candidate would also need a good telephone manner, attention to detail, and the drive to provide first class customer service. If this position appeals to you, and you can offer drive, commitment, and enthusiasm, we look forward to hearing from you.
We will offer a competitive salary package, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to email@example.com, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.