Customer Service Advisor
Leaders Limited is one of the largest privately owned residential letting and management agencies in the UK with over 85 high street branches in the UK. We are rapidly expanding our business through acquisition and due to continued expansion; we are looking to recruit an customer service advisor within our Head Office in Worthing.
You will play an integral part in the Leaders call centre, where you will be responsible for both your own workload of inbound and outbound calls and enquiries in order to assist and improve customer service delivery, team morale and productivity. You will work closely with the Connect Manager to assist in delivering the required conversion rates and service levels needed to make a success of Connect.
This position will be responsible for:
Handling inbound phone calls during overspill and out of hours periods as well as outbound calls when required.
- Registering and qualifying applicants to establish their needs and financial circumstances.
- Co-ordinating bookings for customers, valuations, viewings etc.
- Assisting Customers with their enquiries.
- Liaising with colleagues at branch level to assist customers handle their query.
- Handling online enquiries.
- Selling Company products and services positively.
- Carrying out landlord surveys for customer feedback.
- Ensuring an up-to-date knowledge of branch market conditions and legislation
- Maintain the highest standard of customer care
- Achieving personal and department forecasts
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well under pressure and be able to multi-task
- Have an excellent phone manner
- Be driven and have good negotiating skills
- Have an ability to solve problems
- Work well both alone and as part of a team
- Have a passion for delivering excellent customer service
The working pattern is as follows: Tuesday and Wednesday from 4pm to 8pm and Saturdays 12-5pm (18 hours) - the shift pattern is subject to change at the manager’s discretion. You will be expected to be flexible and you may occasionally be required to work additional hours to meet the needs of the business.
We will offer a competitive salary package, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply for the role by completing the application form which can be downloaded by clicking on the link on the right. Once completed, please return to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.