Customer Service Advisor
If you are as passionate about property as we are then come and talk to us about what life is like working for a company where your efforts are noticed, your ideas listened to, and your success genuinely rewarded.
The lifeblood of our business is the growing of our talented and ambitious people into management and senior roles. Career development, on-going training and mentoring is a key benefit of working for Leaders, so expect our commitment to meet your efforts.
Leaders is one of the UK’s leading property specialists in letting, sales and buy-to-let. We started in a small office in Brighton in 1983 and now have over 100 branches in the UK. We set the standards that others follow. We are members of ARLA and The Property Ombudsman and are proud of the service we provide locally with full support from the wider group. Our clients come back to us and recommend us time and time again.
Our success enables us to continue to expand and are looking to recruit a specialist within our Connect office who will help us grow our established sales business.
We need a self-motivated, well presented, confident team player with great customer service and communication skills. A good telephone manner and a full driving license are essential.
• Handle inbound phone calls during overspill and out of hours periods.
• Registering and qualifying applicants to establish their needs and financial circumstances.
• Co-ordinate bookings for customers, valuations, viewings etc.
• Assist Customers with their enquiries.
• Liaising with colleagues at branch level to assist customers handle their query.
• Taking and passing on detailed and precise notes for branches.
• Handling Property Management queries wherever possible.
• Handle online enquiries from portals, Rightmove, Zoopla.
• Handle online enquiries from Leaders Websites.
• Ensure phone calls are answered quickly and dealt with efficiently.
• Entering detailed and sufficient notes of conversations with tenants and landlords.
• Selling Company products and services positively.
• Make Outbound calls in quiet times.
• Carrying out LL surveys for customer feedback.
• Carryout daily tasks within the team in an efficient manner
• Ensure all company products and services strongly and ethically
• Ensuring an up-to-date knowledge of branch market conditions and legislation
• Maintain the highest standard of customer care
• Achieving personal and department forecasts
If you have experience working in any type of customer service, and would describe yourself as someone who is results driven, enthusiastic, self-motivated, with great customer service skills, possibly experienced within the property industry, then this could be the job for you.
We will offer a competitive salary package, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career. This position is part time, Friday from 9am to 6pm and Saturday from 10am to 6pm every week.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply for the role by completing the application form which can be downloaded by clicking on the link on the right. Once completed, please return to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.