What is a HomeBuyers Report?
The HomeBuyers Report (Survey) will help you make an informed decision on whether to go ahead with buying a property by giving you clear ‘traffic light’ ratings indicating the condition of the property, advice for your legal advisors and details of any urgent defects.
Each report contains the following:
- Clear ‘traffic light’ ratings of the condition of different parts of the building, services, garage and outbuildings, showing problems that require varying degrees of attention
- A summary of the risks to the condition of the building and other matters, including guarantees, planning and building control issues for your legal advisers
- A list of problems that the surveyor considers may affect the value of the property Issues that need to be investigated to prevent serious damage or dangerous conditions
- Legal issues that need to be addressed before completing your conveyancing
- Information on location, local environment and the recorded energy efficiency (where available)
Contact us for a quote or more information.
A HomeBuyers Survey is ideal for more conventional residential property built within the past 100 years from common building materials and in reasonable condition.
For properties over 100 years old, or those that have undergone a major extension/alteration, we recommend a Building Survey.
Peace of mind….
Our fully qualified surveyors will provide you with essential, independent advice to help you make the right decision before you purchase your new home.