IT Support Technician
Leaders is one of the UK’s largest residential property groups specialising in letting, sales, buy-to-let and investment finance. Established in 1983, Leaders has more than 100 branches across the UK and is known for setting standards in best practice in the industry.
It is a predominantly office based role, working from our Head Office in Worthing, West Sussex, although some travel including occasional overnight stays is required. You would join a young dynamic team who are passionate about providing excellent support to over 1100 staff, but still have a sense of humour.
- Providing excellent I.T. Support to all of the Groups business units and staff using effective verbal and written communication, through the Leaders Help Desk software and in conjunction with remote support tools.
- Ensure that support issues are resolved within the published SLA timescales and according to priority.
- Liaise with third party companies to resolve support issues.
- Escalate support issues to 2nd line staff as and when required.
- Build, configure and deploy PCs and Virtual Machines to the approved templates and procedures.
- Support the deployed telephone system performing changes as required using appropriate software.
- Provide support for all I.T. peripheral devices such as printers, cameras, mobiles and tablets.
- Install, update and maintain software on client workstations.
- Distribute software and changes to client machines with the use of Group Policy.
- Maintenance of the hardware and software asset inventory, ensuring it remains up to date.
- Maintain user security and access within the security and data protection guidelines.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of processes and procedures.
- Installation and monitoring of anti-virus, security and software upgrades.
- Using the Leaders Help Desk software to monitor issues, record problems and their resolution.
- Assist in Business Continuity implementation and monitoring.
- Assist with the pre and post-acquisition process.
- Move or reconfigure I.T. hardware during refurbishments, branch moves of changes in layout.
- To carry out the duties and responsibilities of the post at all times in compliance with all of Leaders’ policies, with particular emphasis on the I.T. Communications and Health & Safety policies.
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities when requested which are commensurate with the role.
Thank you for your interest in this position, please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.