1st Line Support Analyst
Leaders is one of the UK’s largest residential property groups specialising in letting, sales, buy-to-let and investment finance. Established in 1983, Leaders has more than 100 branches across the UK and is known for setting standards in best practice in the industry.
This newly created position created due to massive and continued expansion of the business is the first point of contact for our technical services department. It is an office based role, working at our Head Office in Worthing, West Sussex. You would join a young dynamic team who are passionate about providing excellent support to over 1100 staff, but still have a sense of humour.
The candidate must meet the following criteria:
- A basic understanding of IT and IT terminology, including all windows server and workstation products as well as basic knowledge of networking and Active Directory
- Possess a willingness to learn and co-operate as part of a team
- Be confident working in a busy often hectic environment
- Excellent telephone manner is required along with friendly customer service skills
- Attention to detail and a common sense, logical approach to problem solving
- Good communication, literacy and organisational skills
- Punctual and smartly dressed
- Ideally live within a 10-mile radius of the office
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with phone queries for new and existing support tickets
- Analysing and responding to support tickets through our helpdesk system
- Prioritising tickets based on severity of issue
- Creating new starters and amending existing staff on Active Directory and Exchange
- Setting up IT equipment for internal meetings
- Building and profiling PCs and laptops etc
- To carry out the duties and responsibilities of the post at all times in compliance with all of Leaders’ policies, with particular emphasis on the I.T. Communications and Health & Safety policies.
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities when requested which are commensurate with the role.
You may have just left an IT college course, or previously worked in the following capacities:
1st Line IT Engineer, 1st Line IT Support Engineer, 1st Line Helpdesk Technician
Thank you for your interest in this position, please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to email@example.com, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.