Looking for your next Challenge? We are looking for a Maintenance Co-ordinator/Administrator to manage the tenancies of a group of properties.
- Checking and adhering to landlords’ management instructions and dealing directly with tenants issues.
- Issuing instructions for safety inspections including gas safety checks.
- Issuing instructions for management inspections and reporting to landlords. Advising landlords/managing agents of repairs. Obtaining estimates, issuing works orders and paying invoices.
- Receiving End of Tenancy Reports, advising landlords and tenants of charges on tenants’ deposits for cleaning, repairs or replacements. Finalising the release of the security deposit on the relevant parties in line with the scheme rules.
- Advising utility companies of tenancy changes and of meter readings at the end of the tenancies.
- Responding immediately to any lack of security or essential services, or any danger to tenants or the public associated with landlords’ property.
- Serving appropriate notices, where the landlord or tenant wishes to end a tenancy.
These duties are just a guide and the role can vary from day to day.
Excellent interpersonal skills; great communication abilities and good administration experience are some of the key skills needed for this role. The successful candidate would also need a good telephone manner, great attention to detail, and the drive to provide first class customer service. So if you have the right skills you should get in touch today.
We will offer a competitive salary package, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
Thank you for your interest in this position, please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to email@example.com, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.