If you are as passionate about property as we are then come and talk to us about what life is like working for a company where your efforts are noticed, your ideas listened to, and your success genuinely rewarded.
The lifeblood of our business is the growing of our talented and ambitious people into management and senior roles. Career development, on-going training and mentoring is a key benefit of working for Leaders, so expect our commitment to meet your efforts.
Leaders is one of the UK’s leading property specialists in letting, sales and buy-to-let. We started in a small office in Brighton in 1983 and now have almost 100 branches in the UK. We set the standards that others follow. We are members of ARLA and The Property Ombudsman and are proud of the service we provide locally with full support from the wider group. Our clients come back to us and recommend us time and time again.
Our success enables us to continue to expand and are looking to recruit a specialist within our Head Office, Company Accounts team.
The role will be responsible for:
• Assisting with month end close process for main trading company
• Preparation of management accounts including ability and experience of the following
• Preparation of Profit and Loss & Balance Sheet for manager review
• Preparation and reconciliation of purchase ledger, sales ledger & bank reconciliation
• Preparation of monthly calculations for accruals, prepayments and depreciation
• Preparation of board pack (including Management Dashboards) for manager review
• Preparation of statutory accounts and supporting schedules for the year end audit
• Preparation of Group VAT return each quarter
• Mentoring/Training new members of staff
• Answering ad hoc queries and general support for the team
We will offer a competitive salary package, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.