Marketing Analyst - Head Office
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Analyst within our Head Office in Worthing.
This position will be responsible for:
- Measuring, analysing and interpreting sources of business and their acquisition cost. Analysing our customers journey and to calculate a lifetime value of our customers.
- Carrying out KPI assessments for both applicant/buyer and landlord/seller.
- Contribute to the research briefs set by line managers and ensure we leverage the most of the resulting data.
- Organisation and management of all company research and market analysis.
- Analyse Rightmove (& Zoopla and other sources) to supply information and determine a measurement to show our share of market supply, on a periodic basis.
- Compare our ATB dBase with other market profiles to help define our customer segment targeting strategy.
- Carrying out competitor analysis
- To support the Leaders Connect department on daily reporting, periodic ROI assessment, forecast modelling and rota and team member effectiveness analysis.
If you are have experience within a Marketing Analysis role, have a keen attention to detail and accuracy, have advanced Excel skills, enthusiastic, and self-motivated then this could be the job for you.
Thank you for your interest in this position, please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.
Closing date - 23/10/2014