If you are as passionate about property as we are then come and talk to us about what life is like working for a company where your efforts are noticed, your ideas listened to, and your success genuinely rewarded.
The lifeblood of our business is the growing of our talented and ambitious people into management and senior roles. Career development, on-going training and mentoring is a key benefit of working for Leaders, so expect our commitment to meet your efforts.
Leaders is one of the UK’s leading property specialists in letting, sales and buy-to-let. We started in a small office in Brighton in 1983 and now have over 100 branches in the UK. We set the standards that others follow. We are members of ARLA and The Property Ombudsman and are proud of the service we provide locally with full support from the wider group. Our clients come back to us and recommend us time and time again.
Our success enables us to continue to expand and are looking to recruit a specialist within our Head Office supporting a central function who will help us grow our established sales business.
We need a self-motivated, well presented, confident team player with great customer service and communication skills. A good telephone manner and a full driving license are essential.
This position will be responsible for:
- Setting up and co-ordinating all administration associated with sales files.
- Entering or checking the accuracy of data pertaining to properties, vendors and purchasers on the computer, on a timely basis.
- Completing all relevant correspondence during the sales process within the set guidelines.
- Regular liaison with all parties during the sales process: To include; Vendor; Purchaser; Solicitors; Estate Agents; Lenders.
- Ensuring the relevant branch is aware of all information received at all stages of the process.
- Ensuring that all business practices are in line with appropriate and current legislation, in particular; Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008; Money Laundering Regulations 2007; Estate Agents Act 1974.
- Ensuring compliance with the Company Data Protection Policy.
- Preparing weekly reports on sales leads and progression, ensuring performance standards are met.
- Develop effective working relationships with solicitors, IFA’s and the branch network.
- Present a positive, professional image of the Leaders group throughout all dealings with all parties.
- Adhering to company policy with in relation to all sales activities
We need a self-motivated team player with good administration experience and communication skills. The successful candidate would also need a good telephone manner, attention to detail, and the drive to provide first class customer service.
We will offer a competitive salary package, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply for the role by completing the application form which can be downloaded by clicking on the link on the right. Once completed, please return to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.