Negotiator (Lettings) - Lewisham
Leaders Limited is one of the largest privately owned residential letting and management agencies in the UK with over 80 high street branches in the UK. We are rapidly expanding our business through acquisition and due to continued expansion; we are looking to recruit an experienced Negotiator (Lettings) within our Lewisham branch.
This position will be responsible for:
- Achieving personal and branch forecasts while maintaining the highest standards of customer care and ethical conduct in all business dealings
- Valuing properties to let
- Advising landlords of their legal obligations regarding gas, electricity, fire and furnishings
- Introducing new business and building alliances with, for example, key local employers and developers within the local community through active networking
- Ensuring an up-to-date knowledge of market conditions and competitor activities Providing a first class service to our current and prospective landlords and tenants
If you are results driven, enthusiastic, self-motivated, with great customer service skills, and enjoy a challenge, then this could be the job for you.
We will offer a competitive salary package, company car, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.
Closing date: 21/10/2014