Jordan’s Residential Lettings Limited commenced trading in 1990 from three small branches in Warrington, Hale and Wilmslow, and has grown organically to six branches throughout Cheshire and Manchester, where we now manage in excess of 1600 properties throughout England and Wales, with a core concentration in the Greater Manchester area. Despite our size we have a culture of a personal and very professional service to our clients and business processes.
We are looking to recruit an experienced negotiator within our Manchester Branch.
This position will be responsible for:
- Working through email and telephone leads
- Keeping control of the diary to ensure viewings are booked in correctly
- Qualifying applicant’s to assess their financial status to ensure they are able to take the property by matching our criteria
- Preparing accurate property details and ensuring accurate data entry
- Chasing references from employers and current landlords Keeping a log of keys
- Keeping landlords and tenants informed of progress
- Contacting utility companies
- Sending the post daily Assisting with general administration in the office as required
- Achieving and maintaining records
These duties may be reasonable amended from time to time at the discretion of the company.
If you are results driven, enthusiastic, self-motivated, with great customer service skills, and enjoy a challenge, then this could be the job for you.
We will offer a competitive salary package, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to email@example.com, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.
Closing date - 02/01/2015