If you are as passionate about property as we are then come and talk to us about what life is like working for a company where your efforts are noticed, your ideas listened to, and your success genuinely rewarded.
The lifeblood of our business is the growing of our talented and ambitious people into management and senior roles. Career development, on-going training and mentoring is a key benefit of working for Leaders, so expect our commitment to meet your efforts.
Leaders is one of the UK’s leading property specialists in letting, sales and buy-to-let. We started in a small office in Brighton in 1983 and now have over 100 branches in the UK. We set the standards that others follow. We are members of ARLA and The Property Ombudsman and are proud of the service we provide locally with full support from the wider group. Our clients come back to us and recommend us time and time again.
Our success enables us to continue to expand and we are looking to recruit a specialist.
- Setting up and co-ordinating all administration associated with tenancy files for the branch, including preparing agreements and dealing with all branch correspondence.
- Keeping window and wall displays up to date, preparing and submitting weekly advertising.
- Daily banking and branch petty cash.
- Showing properties to prospective tenants as required.
- Providing the highest level of service to all customers and colleagues.
- Registering enquiries from prospective landlords and tenants, booking appointments.
- Booking in viewings from leads.
- Answering the phone and dealing with the query or pass to the relevant department.
- Negotiating lets with applicants and tenants
- Helping with viewings
We need a self-motivated team player with good administration experience and communication skills. The successful candidate would also need a good telephone manner, attention to detail, and the drive to provide first class customer service. If this position appeals to you, and you can offer drive, commitment, and enthusiasm, we look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your interest in this position, please apply for the role by completing the application form which can be downloaded on the right, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.