Office Support Assistant - Forest Hill
Leaders Limited is the largest privately owned property specialist in the UK. From a one-office start-up in Brighton in 1983 has, through organic growth and acquisition, developed an extensive branch network in the UK with over 80 high street branches. We are rapidly expanding our business through acquisition and we are currently looking to recruit an Office Support Assistant within our Forest Hill branch.
This position will be responsible for:
- Booking appointments, qualifying applicants to assess their financial status and suitability prior to arranging viewings. Providing knowledge of our housing stock and locations
- Confirm access arrangements and preparing viewing paperwork for consultants
- Confirm next day’s viewings and diaries in advance
- Updating system with notes with all feedback and status updates
- Assisting generally with Consultants administration in the office as required, using Docusign accordingly, chasing let risks forms, photo ID and Proof of address etc
- Assisting Consultants with maintaining their applicant databases, conducting ring outs, closing off applicants, updating criteria and notes. Dealing with internet enquiries, walk ins and answering phones
- New business generation, regular brand awareness, canvassing, station drops, events etc
- Selling Leaders' products and services positively
- Following company policy as to personal security at all times
- Conduct viewings showing properties positively to achieve offer to let or buy.
- Reporting on any want of repair or lack of security at properties.
- Ensuring that properties are secure and lighting switched off after showing.
- Returning keys immediately after each showing.
We need a self-motivated team player with good administration experience and communication skills. The successful candidate would also need a good telephone manner, attention to detail, and the drive to provide first class customer service. A Full UK Driving Licence in essential. If this position appeals to you, and you can offer drive, commitment, and enthusiasm, we look forward to hearing from you.
Hours of work would be 9.00am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays with a day off in lieu during the week. This role offers a competitive salary; full induction and training.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.