Part Time Negotiator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Negotiator, so if you are as passionate about property as we are then come and talk to us about what life is like working for a company where your efforts are noticed, your ideas listened to, and your success genuinely rewarded.
Leaders is one of the UK’s leading property specialists in letting, sales and buy-to-let. We started in a small office in Brighton in 1983 and now have almost 100 branches in the UK. We have more than 30 successful years of connecting people with property and are local trusted experts. Leaders are members of ARLA and The Property Ombudsman and are proud of the service we provide locally with full support from the wider group. Our clients come back to us and recommend us time and time again. Our success enables us to continue to expand and are looking to recruit a specialist within our established team in Beckenham.
We need a self-motivated, well presented, confident team player with great customer service and communication skills. A good telephone manner and a full driving license are essential.
This position will be responsible for -
- Achieving personal and branch forecasts while maintaining the highest standards of customer care and ethical conduct in all business dealings;
- Registering enquiries from prospective vendors and landlords and booking assessments;
- Valuing properties to sell or let as appropriate;
- Advising Vendors and Landlords of their legal obligations, together with practical suggestions about the marketing of the property;
- Qualifying applicants to assess their financial position and suitability prior to arranging viewings.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to email@example.com, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.