Property Inspector - Cambridge
If you are as passionate about property as we are then come and talk to us about what life is like working for a company where your efforts are noticed, your ideas listened to, and your success genuinely rewarded.
The lifeblood of our business is the growing of our talented and ambitious people into management and senior roles. Career development, on-going training and mentoring is a key benefit of working for Jordan's, so expect our commitment to meet your efforts.
Jordan's is apart of the UK’s leading property specialists in letting, sales and buy-to-let. We started in a small office in Brighton in 1983 and now have almost 100 branches in the UK. We set the standards that others follow. We are members of ARLA and The Property Ombudsman and are proud of the service we provide locally with full support from the wider group. Our clients come back to us and recommend us time and time again.
Our success enables us to continue to expand and are looking to recruit a specialist within our Manchester Branch who will help us grow our established sales business.
This position will be responsible for:
- Preparing Inventories and Schedules of Condition
- Carrying out property visits and accurately reporting on findings
- Obtaining meter readings and checking properties for any potential hazards and immediately reporting any circumstance where hazards have been identified
- Checking out tenants at the end of tenancies by ensuring that the inventory of contents is complete, noting any damage or deficiencies to the property or contents, collecting keys, obtaining meter readings and advising urgently if cleaning or repairs are necessary
- Delivering of Section 8 and 21 Notices on the date of issue to the property and completion of a Certificate of Service
These duties may be reasonable amended from time to time at the discretion of the company If you are results driven, enthusiastic, self-motivated, with great customer service skills, and enjoy a challenge, then this could be the job for you.
We will offer a competitive salary package, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to email@example.com, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.