Property Inspector - Gosport
Leaders is one of the UK’s largest residential property groups specialising in letting, sales, buy-to-let and investment finance. Established in 1983, Leaders has more than 90 branches across the UK and is known for setting standards in best practice in the industry. All Leaders branches are members of ARLA, SAFEagent and The Property Ombudsman. Leaders Limited is known for its quality personal and local service whilst offering its clients the full support and resources enjoyed by a larger company. We value long-term relationships with our clients.
Leaders’ team members are experienced in the industry and within their local marketplace. They provide an efficient, friendly and professional service to landlords, tenants and their advisors.
We are rapidly expanding our business through acquisition and due to continued expansion; we are looking to recruit an experienced Property Inspector within our Gosport branch.
This position will be responsible for:
- Preparing Inventories and Schedules of Condition
- Carrying out property visits and accurately reporting on findings
- Obtaining meter readings and checking properties for any potential hazards and immediately reporting any circumstance where hazards have been identified
- Checking out tenants at the end of tenancies by ensuring that the inventory of contents is complete, noting any damage or deficiencies to the property or contents, collecting keys, obtaining meter readings and advising urgently if cleaning or repairs are necessary
- Delivering of Section 8 and 21 Notices on the date of issue to the property and completion of a Certificate of Service
We will offer a competitive salary package, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
Thank you for your interest in this position, please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.