Property Manager - Ipswich
We are looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager within our Ipswich Branch.
This position will be responsible for managing the tenancies of a group of properties. This includes:-
Liaising with landlords and tenants to provide an exceptional level of property management
- Identifying and arranging maintenance and repairs on a large residential portfolio
- Carrying out property visits and reporting to landlords. Advising landlords/managing agents of repairs. Obtaining estimates, issuing works orders and paying invoices
- End of tenancy check outs, advising landlords and tenants of charges on tenants’ deposits for cleaning, repairs or replacements. Finalising the release of the security deposit on the relevant parties in line with the scheme rules
- Advising utility companies of tenancy changes and of meter readings at the end of the tenancies
- Responding immediately to any lack of security or essential services, or any danger to tenants or the public associated with landlords’ property
- Serving appropriate notices, where the landlord or tenant wishes to end a tenancy
We need a self-motivated team player with good administration experience and communication skills. The successful candidate would also need a good telephone manner, attention to detail, and the drive to provide first class customer service.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6.00pm.
Thank you for your interest in this position, please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.
Closing date: 16/09/2014