Property Manager - Stroud
Perry, Bishop & Leaders is part of the Leaders Group who is one of the largest and most successful Letting & Estate Agents with over 80 high street branches in the UK. We are rapidly expanding our business through acquisition and due to continued expansion; we have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Property Manager within our Stroud Branch.
This position will be responsible for managing the tenancies of a group of properties. This includes:-
- Checking and adhering to landlords’ management instructions
- Issuing instructions for safety inspections including gas safety checks
- Issuing instructions for management inspections and reporting to landlords. Advising landlords/managing agents of repairs. Obtaining estimates, issuing works orders and paying invoices
- Receiving End of Tenancy Reports, advising landlords and tenants of charges on tenants’ deposits for cleaning, repairs or replacements. Finalising the release of the security deposit on the relevant parties in line with the scheme rules
- Advising utility companies of tenancy changes and of meter readings at the end of the tenancies
- Responding immediately to any lack of security or essential services, or any danger to tenants or the public associated with landlords’ property
- Serving appropriate notices, where the landlord or tenant wishes to end a tenancy
We need a self-motivated team player with good administration experience and communication skills. The successful candidate would also need a good telephone manner, attention to detail, and the drive to provide first class customer service.
We will offer a competitive salary package, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.