Property Manager/Branch Administrator - Hamble
Leaders is one of the UK’s largest residential property groups specialising in letting, sales, buy-to-let and investment finance. Established in 1983, Leaders has more than 90 branches across the UK and is known for setting standards in best practice in the industry. All Leaders branches are members of ARLA, SAFEagent and The Property Ombudsman. Leaders Limited is known for its quality personal and local service whilst offering its clients the full support and resources enjoyed by a larger company. We value long-term relationships with our clients.
Leaders’ team members are experienced in the industry and within their local marketplace. They provide an efficient, friendly and professional service to landlords, tenants and their advisors. We are rapidly expanding our business through acquisition and due to continued expansion; we are looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager/Branch Administrator within our Hamble Branch.
This position will be responsible for managing the tenancies of a group of properties. This includes:-
- Checking and adhering to landlords’ management instructions
- Issuing instructions for safety inspections including gas safety checks
- Issuing instructions for management inspections and reporting to landlords. Advising landlords/managing agents of repairs. Obtaining estimates, issuing works orders and paying invoices
- Receiving End of Tenancy Reports, advising landlords and tenants of charges on tenants’ deposits for cleaning, repairs or replacements. Finalising the release of the security deposit on the relevant parties in line with the scheme rules
- Advising utility companies of tenancy changes and of meter readings at the end of the tenancies
- Responding immediately to any lack of security or essential services, or any danger to tenants or the public associated with landlords’ property
- Serving appropriate notices, where the landlord or tenant wishes to end a tenancy
- Setting up and co-ordinating all administration associated with tenancy files for the branch, including preparing agreements and dealing with all branch correspondence.
- Keeping window and wall displays up to date, preparing and submitting weekly advertising.
- Daily banking and branch petty cash.
- Showing properties to prospective tenants as required.
- Providing the highest level of service to all customers and colleagues.
- Registering enquiries from prospective landlords and tenants, booking appointments.
We need a self-motivated team player with good administration experience and communication skills. The successful candidate would also need a good telephone manner, attention to detail, and the drive to provide first class customer service.
We will offer a competitive salary package, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
Thank you for your interest in this position, please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to email@example.com, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.