Property Repairs Co-ordinator
If you are as passionate about property as we are then come and talk to us about what life is like working for a company where your efforts are noticed, your ideas listened to, and your success genuinely rewarded.
The lifeblood of our business is the growing of our talented and ambitious people into management and senior roles. Career development, on-going training and mentoring is a key benefit of working for Leaders, so expect our commitment to meet your efforts.
Leaders is one of the UK’s leading property specialists in letting, sales and buy-to-let. We started in a small office in Brighton in 1983 and now have over 100 branches in the UK. We set the standards that others follow. We are members of ARLA and The Property Ombudsman and are proud of the service we provide locally with full support from the wider group. Our clients come back to us and recommend us time and time again.
Our success enables us to continue to expand and we are looking to recruit a specialist within our Pride Park Branch.
We need a self-motivated, well presented, confident team player with great customer service and communication skills. A good telephone manner and a full driving license are essential.
The role will involve:
• Effectively manage and co-ordinate property repairs on behalf of Landlords.
• Liaise between Landlords, Tenants and Contractors in order to secure high standard of works.
• Pro-actively obtaining estimates, issuing works orders and paying invoices.
• Checking and adhering to landlords’ management instructions
• Receiving End of Tenancy Reports, advising landlords and tenants of charges on tenants’ deposits for cleaning, repairs or replacements.
• Responding immediately to any lack of security or essential services, or any danger to tenants or the public associated with landlords’ property
We will offer a competitive salary package, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
Thank you for your interest in this position, please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.