Quay West, Poole
Quay West: Poole’s premier property investment opportunity
Set in a prime location in the heart of Poole, Quay West is the town’s most exciting and luxurious modern property development, built by award-winning developer Metis Homes.
Just seven of its 27 private residential apartments remain available to purchase - and investors have a unique opportunity to secure these with an additional package worth up to £9,295!
• Guaranteed yield of 5% gross in their first year; the developer will cover the difference if this is not achieved from rental income alone in the first year.
• Legal fees paid (worth £850)
• Stamp duty paid (ranging from £1,000 to £1,750 for each of the seven available plots)
• Curtain Package (worth £2,000)
• Service Charge Paid (£881.10) for first year
• 10% Leaders management fee paid for the first year (worth approx. £1080)
All of this combines to create a potential benefit of between £6,801 and £9,295 depending on the unit purchased from the remaining apartments within the complex, making Quay West one of the most lucrative buy-to-let opportunities on the south coast.
As well as the financial advantages of investing in Quay West at this time, landlords can be sure they are purchasing a property that has been built to the very highest standard. Each of the contemporary one and two-bedroom apartments have been designed and built by Burton Property with quality and durability in mind.
For more information on Quay West or to arrange a viewing of the site, please contact Leaders in Poole.