Relocation Co-ordinator - Southampton
Relocate is part of the Leaders Group which is one of the largest and most successful letting & estate agents with over 80 high street branches in the UK. Relocate enables large employers to obtain carefully selected rented homes for their staff, with terms and conditions negotiated on the client’s behalf by Relocate, with ongoing tenancy management, extension of tenancies and efficient procedures when tenancies come to an end.
We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic individual to join our Relocate branch in Southampton as a Relocation Co-ordinator to cover Maternity Leave.
This position will be responsible for administering all processes involved in the arrival, homesearch and departure of our clients. The aim being to make sure that our clients and the assignees move in and out of the properties with the minimum of stress and enjoy their stay at the chosen rented property.
- Sourcing and contacting reputable Letting Agents and Inventory Clerks within different geographical regions.
- Searching suitable properties within those regions which comply with requested criteria.
- Liaising between Senior Managers, and staff during property search to facilitate smooth relocation.
- Inputting and updating accurate information onto the database system and spreadsheets.
- Producing standard letters/emails at certain stages of the general request, homesearch, management and departure process of our clients.
- Producing letters where necessary.
- Producing management and client reports weekly, monthly and annually.
- Assisting senior management with producing standard leases, once terms of leases negotiated and alterations in terms.
- Arranging for the local Letting Agent to sign 'letter of guarantee’ when required. Making sure inventories are available in time and received back.
- Arranging for the local consultant to carry out the check out and send appropriate forms to main office
- Liaising between senior management, occupiers of property and Letting Agents/Landlords to ensure maintenance problems are solved in a timely manner.
- Assisting senior management and preparing appropriate documentation in respect of agreeing with the Letting agent / Landlord any dilapidations after the checkout has taken place
- Ensuring that fees are charged for services provided
- Arranging for the utility connections at the start and end of tenancy
- Taking all reasonable steps to maintain and develop the client base of the company.
Working hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
This role offers a competitive salary, full induction and training will be provided with the role as well as on-going development training.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.