Property Manager - Ipswich
If you are as passionate about property as we are then come and talk to us about what life is like working for a company where your efforts are noticed, your ideas listened to, and your success genuinely rewarded.
The lifeblood of our business is the growing of our talented and ambitious people into management and senior roles. Career development, on-going training and mentoring is a key benefit of working for Leaders, so expect our commitment to meet your efforts.
JSM Properties is part of the Leaders Group, who is one of the UK’s leading property specialists in letting, sales and buy-to-let. We started in a small office in Brighton in 1983 and now have almost 100 branches in the UK. We set the standards that others follow. We are members of ARLA and The Property Ombudsman and are proud of the service we provide locally with full support from the wider group. Our clients come back to us and recommend us time and time again.
Our success enables us to continue to expand and are looking to recruit a specialist within our Ipswich Branch who will help us grow our established sales business.
This position will be responsible for managing the tenancies of a group of properties. This includes:-
- Checking and adhering to landlords’ management instructions
- Issuing instructions for safety inspections including gas safety checks
- Issuing instructions for management inspections and reporting to landlords. Advising landlords/managing agents of repairs. Obtaining estimates, issuing works orders and paying invoices
- Receiving End of Tenancy Reports, advising landlords and tenants of charges on tenants’ deposits for cleaning, repairs or replacements. Finalising the release of the security deposit on the relevant parties in line with the scheme rules
- Advising utility companies of tenancy changes and of meter readings at the end of the tenancies
- Responding immediately to any lack of security or essential services, or any danger to tenants or the public associated with landlords’ property
- Serving appropriate notices, where the landlord or tenant wishes to end a tenancy
We need a self-motivated team player with good administration experience and communication skills.
The successful candidate would also need a good telephone manner, attention to detail, and the drive to provide first class customer service.
We will offer a competitive salary package, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to email@example.com, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.