We are looking for a Sales Administrator that will be responsible for:
- Dealing with all branch correspondence, as instructed.
- Keeping the window and wall displays up to date.
- All branch filing.
- Dealing with banking and forwarding daily reports to Head Office.
- Paying strict attention to company rules applying to personal security and vehicles.
- Providing the highest level of service to all customers and colleagues.
- Ensuring that the daily diary is managed efficiently in order to maximise team productivity.
- Registering enquiries from prospective vendors and purchasers, booking appointments.
- Occasionally showing properties positively to achieve sales.
- Ensuring the security of properties after showing and of company vehicles and property at all times.
- Dealing with all sales associated administration and customer liaison.
- Creating property files if required and all related administration.
- Frequently checking the answer phone system for messages.
- Selling Leaders' services and properties positively to achieve sales.
- Assisting generally with administration in the office as required.
We need a self-motivated team player with good administration experience and communication skills.
The successful candidate would also need a good telephone manner, attention to detail, and the drive to provide first class customer service. We will offer a competitive salary package, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company. You will be required to work Saturdays.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply for the role by completing the application form which can be downloaded by clicking on the link on the right. Once completed, please return to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.