Sales and Lettings Administrator
Leaders Limited is one of the largest privately owned residential letting and management agencies in the UK with over 80 high street branches in the UK. We are rapidly expanding our business through acquisition and due to continued expansion; we are looking to recruit a Sales & Lettings Administrator.
This position will be responsible for:
- Setting up and co-ordinating all administration associated with tenancy and sales files for the branch, including preparing agreements and dealing with all branch correspondence.
- Keeping window and wall displays up to date, preparing and submitting weekly advertising.
- Daily banking and branch petty cash.
- Showing properties to prospective tenants as required.
- Providing the highest level of service to all customers and colleagues.
- Registering enquiries from prospective landlords and tenants together with prospective vendors and prospective purchasers and booking appointments.
We need a self-motivated team player with good administration experience and communication skills. The successful candidate would also need a good telephone manner, attention to detail, and the drive to provide first class customer service. If this position appeals to you, and you can offer drive, commitment, and enthusiasm, we look forward to hearing from you.
The successful applicant would be required to work 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays 9am to 4pm. This role offers a competitive salary; full induction and training.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply for the role by completing the application form which can be downloaded by clicking on the link on the right. Once completed, please return to email@example.com, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.