Leaders is one of the UK’s largest residential property groups specialising in letting, sales, buy-to-let and investment finance. We are rapidly expanding our business through acquisition and due to continued expansion; we are looking to recruit a Sales Co-ordinator.
- Setting up and co-ordinating all administration associated with sales files.
- Entering or checking the accuracy of data pertaining to properties, vendors and purchasers on the computer, on a timely basis.
- Completing all relevant correspondence during the sales process within the set guidelines.
- Regular liaison with all parties during the sales process, to include; Vendor; Purchaser; Solicitors; Estate Agents; Lenders.
- Ensuring the relevant branch is aware of all information received at all stages of the process.
- Ensuring that all business practices are in line with appropriate and current legislation, in particular; Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008; Money Laundering Regulations 2007; Estate Agents Act 1974.
- Ensuring compliance with the Company Data Protection Policy.
- Preparing weekly reports on sales leads and progression, ensuring performance standards are met.
- Develop effective working relationships with solicitors, IFA’s and the branch network.
- Present a positive, professional image of the Leaders group throughout all dealings with all parties.
- Carrying out property viewings as and when required.
- Adhering to company policy with in relation to all sales activities.
- Assisting sales team to win new business through lead generation and canvassing
- Managing applicant requirements and pro-actively discussing property details
- Ensuring that the daily diary is managed efficiently in order to maximise team productivity.
- Registering enquiries from prospective vendors and purchasers, booking appointments.
We need a self-motivated team player with good administration experience and communication skills.
The successful candidate would also need a good telephone manner, attention to detail, and the drive to provide first class customer service.
We will offer a competitive salary package, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to email@example.com, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.