Sales & Lettings Manager
If you are as passionate about property as we are then come and talk to us about what life is like working for a company where your efforts are noticed, your ideas listened to, and your success genuinely rewarded.
The lifeblood of our business is the growing of our talented and ambitious people into management and senior roles. Career development, on-going training and mentoring is a key benefit of working for Leaders, so expect our commitment to meet your efforts.
Leaders is one of the UK’s leading property specialists in letting, sales and buy-to-let. We started in a small office in Brighton in 1983 and now have almost 120 branches in the UK. We set the standards that others follow. We are members of ARLA and The Property Ombudsman and are proud of the service we provide locally with full support from the wider group. Our clients come back to us and recommend us time and time again.
Our success enables us to continue to expand and are looking to recruit a specialist who will help us grow our established Sales and Lettings business.
We need a self-motivated, well presented, confident team player with great customer service and communication skills. A good telephone manner and a full driving license are essential.
• Planning, directing and leading the operations of the lettings team so that forecast levels of sales, profits and costs are achieved.
• Ensuring that personal lettings and sales forecasts are met.
• Introducing new business and building alliances with, key local employers and developers.
• Valuing properties to let, monitor and follow up valuations to ensure acceptable conversion rate to instructions.
• Ensuring an up-to-date knowledge of market conditions, competitors and proactively putting in place measures to avoid the loss of business.
• Ensuring sales of all company products and services strongly and ethically to landlords, tenants, vendors, purchasers, and their advisers with particular emphasis on peripheral income and productive outcome.
• Advising vendors of their legal obligations, together with practical suggestions about the marketing of the property.
• Qualifying applicants to assess their financial position and suitability prior to arranging viewings.
If you are experienced in Lettings and Sales and would describe yourself as someone who is results driven, enthusiastic, self-motivated, with great customer service skills, possibly experienced within the property industry, then this could be the job for you.
We will offer a competitive salary package, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply for the role by completing the application form which can be downloaded by clicking on the link on the right. Once completed, please return to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.