Sales Negotiator - Crawley
Leaders Limited is one of the largest and most successful Letting & Estate Agents with over 80 high street branches in the UK. We are rapidly expanding our business through acquisition and due to continued expansion; we are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Negotiator within our Crawley branch.
This position will be responsible for:
- Achieving personal and branch forecasts while maintaining the highest standards of customer care and ethical conduct in all business dealings.
- Registering enquiries from prospective vendors and booking assessments.
- Valuing properties to sell as appropriate
- Advising vendors of their legal obligations, together with practical suggestions about the marketing of the property.
- Qualifying applicants to assess their financial position and suitability prior to arranging viewings.
- Introducing new business and building alliances with developers within the local community through active networking.
- Selling all company products and services strongly and ethically to vendors, purchasers and their advisers alike for a productive outcome.
- Liaising with the central sales progressor and updating applicants as to the progress of their purchase.
- Ensuring that all business practices are in line with appropriate and current legislation, in particular; Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008; Money Laundering Regulations 2007; Estate Agents Act 1974.
- Ensuring compliance with the Company Data Protection Policy.
If you are working as a Sales Negotiator, who is results driven, enthusiastic, self-motivated, with great customer service skills, and experienced within the estate agency industry, then this could be the job for you.
We will offer a competitive salary package, company car, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
Thank you for your interest in this position, please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to email@example.com, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.