Sales Negotiator - Forest Hill
Leaders is one of the UK’s largest residential property groups specialising in letting, sales, buy-to-let and investment finance. Established in 1983, Leaders has more than 90 branches across the UK and is known for setting standards in best practice in the industry. All Leaders branches are members of ARLA and The Property Ombudsman. Leaders Limited is known for its quality personal and local service whilst offering its clients the full support and resources enjoyed by a larger company. We value long-term relationships with our clients.
Leaders’ team members are experienced in the industry and within their local marketplace. They provide an efficient, friendly and professional service to landlords, tenants and their advisors.
We are rapidly expanding our business through acquisition and due to continued expansion; we are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Negotiator within our Forest Hill Branch
This position will be responsible for:
- Achieving personal and branch forecasts while maintaining the highest standards of customer care and ethical conduct in all business dealings.
- Generating market appraisals.
- Registering enquiries from prospective vendors and booking assessments.
- Valuing properties to sell as appropriate
- Advising vendors of their legal obligations, together with practical suggestions about the marketing of the property.
- Qualifying applicants to assess their financial position and suitability prior to arranging viewings.
- Introducing new business and building alliances with developers within the local community through active networking.
- Selling all company products and services strongly and ethically to vendors, purchasers and their advisers alike for a productive outcome.
- Liaising with the central sales progressor and updating applicants as to the progress of their purchase.
If you are working as a Sales Negotiator, who is results driven, enthusiastic, self-motivated, with great customer service skills, and experienced within the estate agency industry, then this could be the job for you.
We will offer a competitive salary package, company car, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.