Senior Branch Manager
Our success enables us to continue to expand and are looking to recruit a specialist who will help us grow our established Lettings and Sales business.
We need a self-motivated, well presented, confident team player with great customer service and communication skills with a sound knowledge and adherence to current lettings legislation. ARLA/NFoPP qualifications or equivalent will be required.
The role will involve:
- Planning, directing and leading the branch so that forecast levels of sales, profits and costs are achieved
- Introducing new business and building alliances with key local employers and developers through active networking
- Ensuring an up-to-date knowledge of market conditions, competitors and proactively putting in place measures to avoid the loss of business
- Providing forecast, evidence and information for the formation of the annual budgets and monthly reporting
- Management of branch staff including carrying out staff interviews, inductions, training, appraisals and development plans.
If you are working in a managerial role in the Lettings Industry, and are results driven, enthusiastic, self-motivated, with great customer service skills, and experienced in coaching and managing a team, then this could be the job for you.
We will offer a competitive salary package, company car, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please apply for the role by completing the application form (available to download on the top right) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.