Senior Lettings Negotiator
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen at for a Senior Lettings Negotiator
You should already be working in a negotiators role and be able to demonstrate a strong track record of figures and success within that environment. If you are also conducting property appraisals and can demonstrate a strong personal conversion rate in this area, then this would be another big advantage.
The primary responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
Qualifying and registering potential tenants and purchasers
- Arranging and conducting property viewings in line with company procedure and standards
- Achieving both personal and office targets for lets and sales agreed
- Progressing both lets and sales administratively to a successful conclusion
- Achieving personal targets for ancillary services in order to maximise office income and profit
- Liaising with potential landlords and vendors and conducting property appraisals in order to maximise instructions
- Canvassing, administration and other general duties as required
The main skills or attributes required are;
- In-depth working knowledge of residential lettings procedures, practises and legislation
- Good general knowledge of residential sales procedures, practices and legislation, particularly relating to the conveyancing process
High levels of personal presentation, eloquence and communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong administrative skills
- A strong work ethic.
- A passion for property and for delivering the highest standards of service within the industry
- A good knowledge of Woking and the surrounding area
- A willingness to work Saturday’s with a day off in lieu (five day working week)
- A full, clean UK driver’s license
Hours of work Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 6.00pm and Saturdays from 9.00am to 4.00pm
In return we offer:
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Ongoing training and support
- A remuneration package commensurate with experience.
- Company car.
Please apply in confidence with a CV and detailed covering letter explaining why you feel you might be suitable for this position.
Thank you for your interest in this position, please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.