Senior Negotiator - Surbiton/Kingston
The lifeblood of our business is the growing of our talented and ambitious people into management and senior roles. Career development, on-going training and mentoring is a key benefit of working for Leaders, so expect our commitment to meet your efforts.
Leaders is one of the UK’s leading property specialists in letting, sales and buy-to-let. We started in a small office in Brighton in 1983 and now have almost 100 branches in the UK. We set the standards that others follow. We are members of ARLA and The Property Ombudsman and are proud of the service we provide locally with full support from the wider group. Our clients come back to us and recommend us time and time again.
Our success enables us to continue to expand and are looking to recruit a specialist within our Kingston and Surbiton Branches who will help us grow our established sales business.
We need a self-motivated, well presented, confident team player with great customer service and communication skills. A good telephone manner and a full driving license are essential.
The role will involve
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Canvassing for valuation leads and appointments
- Handling Inbound and outbound calls to prospective and existing clients utilising company data to book quality leads.
- Achieving personal Key Performance Indicators and branch forecasts while maintaining the highest standards of customer care and ethical conduct in all business dealings.
- Generating market appraisals and follow-up marketing activity in line with business objective
- Taking applicant enquiries and arranging viewings
- Introducing new business and helping to build alliances with developers within the local community through active networking
- Selling all company products and services strongly and ethically to vendors, purchasers and their advisers alike for a productive outcome.
- Communicating with customers to maximise opportunities in line with business objectives.
- Occasionally carrying out accompanied viewings
- Delivering excellent service across all relevant communication channels to all customers.
If you have experience working in any type of sales role, and would describe yourself as someone who is results driven, enthusiastic, self-motivated, with great customer service skills, possibly experienced within the property industry, then this could be the job for you.
We will offer a competitive salary package, training and the opportunity to work for an expanding Company who can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
Thank you for your interest in this position, please apply for the role by completing the application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position that you are applying for with your CV and a letter outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectation. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you are not contacted within 10 days, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful. Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future. We wish you every success with your job search.
The closing date should be treated as a guide, we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.