Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Leaders Ltd (company no. 1690574) whose registered office is at Crowthorne House, Nine Mile Ride, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 3GZ
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Leaders and the Leaders Romans Group and their relatives.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be midnight, 30th April 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as follows: £1983 to be paid to the winner by cheque or BACS transfer. The prize is as stated and no alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
11. The winner will be the person to answer the competition question correctly. If no correct answers are provided the winner will be the person with the answer that is closest to the correct answer. If more than one person answers correctly the winner will be chosen from all correct answers at random. The question is : How many sales and lets has Leaders completed since opening its first branch in 1983?
12. The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Leaders Limited and not to any other party.