Bakers CourtTimperley, Altrincham, WA15 7UR
1 & 2 bedroom apartments
Contact us on: 03450 044818
Due for launch soon, register your interest with us now!
Situated within Altrincham, Timperley is a sought-after suburban village located approximately seven miles Southwest of Manchester. Altrincham and Navigation Road train stations are both less than 2 miles away, providing excellent commuter access. Bakers Court is just moments from the local shops, cafes and a short stroll from Timperley Green.
Shared Ownership Scheme
To be eligible for shared ownership you would need to meet the following criteria:
• Your household income does not exceed £80,000 (outside of London) and £90,000 (inside of London)
• You have a deposit of at least 5% of the share value
• You do not own another property or have your name on the deeds or a mortgage for a property worldwide.
• This will be your only residence.
• You are a permanent UK resident or have indefinite right to remain
The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller up-front payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright.