Junction WestDoniford House, Healum Avenue, Southall, UB2 4WP
1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
Contact us on: 02380 820121
Located in the heart of Southall, Junction West is a stylish collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. With access to a central landscaped courtyard and only moments from Southall station, it’s perfectly positioned to take full advantage of everything the local area and central London has to offer.
With high specification throughout, including sleek modern kitchens, spacious living areas and a balcony or terrace to every apartment, these homes have been designed to live up to your home-owning dreams. With Southall station only 2 minutes' walk away, Central London and beyond is in quick, easy reach. Even better, Southall Station will be on Crossrail, cutting journey times across the capital in half.
• Predicted Energy Efficiency Rating B
• Aluminium windows and external French doors
• Floor tiles in kitchen and bathroom
• Carpet throughout bedrooms
• Engineered oak flooring to kitchens, lounges and entrance hallways
• Modern worktops
• Stainless steel splashback
• Electric oven with gas hob
• Integrated washing machine
• Integrated fridge freezer
• Air management system
• Bedroom 1 has silver mirrored wardrobe with maple frame, hanging rail and maple shelf
• Roca bathroom suite
• Glass shower screen
• Heated towel rail
• Air management system
• Delta slim line electrical accessories and gang switches
• Door bell
• Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors throughout
• External lighting
HEATING AND HOT WATER
• Hot water and heating via condensing Heat Interface Units with programmable room thermostats and compact radiators
The Shared Ownership scheme is a Part Buy, Part Rent way of owning your own home for a smaller up front payment. With Shared Ownership, you buy a share of your home using a mortgage from a bank or building society and pay a subsidised rent on the share you did not purchase. The combined mortgage and rent is usually less than you’d expect to pay if you bought a similar property outright.
At Junction West you can buy a minimum 25% share of your home (the maximum you can buy initially is 75%). When you’re ready, you can buy more shares until you staircase to owning 100% of your home.
To be eligible for this shared ownership scheme you would need to meet the following criteria:
• Your household income does not exceed £90,000
• You have a deposit of at least 5% of the share value
• You do not own another property or have your name on the deeds or a mortgage for a property worldwide.
• This will be your only residence.
• You are a permanent UK resident or have indefinite right to remain.
• You either live or work in any London Borough
Please note the minimum share you can purchase can vary depending on your financial situation and you may be asked to purchase a larger share, should your personal circumstances permit.
*Service charges are estimated and may subject to change.
**These photos are for information purposes only and may not represent a true likeness for the units being sold. They may have been taken from earlier phases or similar developments/house types and digitally furnished to represent how the home could be laid out; the final colours/appearance/specification may differ from the images and are not plot specific. We advise applicants to make their own investigations on future development in the area. We would suggest contacting the local authority for more information.
^Your attention is drawn to the fact that it may not be possible to obtain the products as referred to in the specification. In such cases a similar alternative will be provided. Clarion reserve the right to make these changes as required.
Help to Buy: everything you need to know!
In a bid to help first-time buyers onto the ever-changing property ladder, the Government created the Help to Buy (HTB) schemes, Equity Loan and Shared Ownership. These were designed to give everyone the chance to purchase their ...
What are the 2021 property predictions?
2020 was perhaps the most unpredictable year in property, thanks to the pandemic and its effects on the UK economy. But what will property prices look like in 2021? Will we see growth in both the sales and lettings sectors? We ask...
How to help your child onto the property ladder
According to Dataloft and the Ministry Housing Communities, the average UK house price has risen by over 42% in the last decade, so it’s unsurprising that first-time buyers are finding it harder than ever to save ...
Shared Ownership: making a dream home become a reality
When Debbie and Matthew Long found the perfect property for their young family, they knew that Shared Ownership was the only way they would be able to make their dream become reality. With the help of Leaders’ Shared Ownership ...