Standard Rental Valuation Or Virtual Valuation Now Available
Our local lettings experts are available to help value and let your rental property whilst providing any advice required.
You have the choice of a full in person valuation, where we follow strict social distancing guidelines or, a virtual valuation using video calling technology. Whatever you choose our experts will use their local knowledge of the lettings market to give you an accurate rental valuation - providing the information you need to be able to make the right decision. During the valuation, you will receive: An accurate price based on the latest market conditions, facts about the latest asking prices for similar properties, insight into tenant demand based on thousands of enquiries, information on how we will help you get the best offer in a timeframe that suits you.
If you would then like Leaders to let your home, we can work with you to arrange photography and videos, list your property online and start calling our extensive tenant databases. There are still many people looking for their next rental property.
There are a tonne of benefits to having a rent valuation carried out by us, to see why you should just take a look below:
- Local expertise - Our in-depth knowledge of your local property market along with our expertise in targeting quality tenants means we can achieve the very best possible price, while delivering a seamless, stress-free process and first class customer service.
- 30 years’ experience - We’ve been letting property since 1983 - focusing on getting the right rental price for all of our landlords.
- Tenant database - We are talking to over 5,000 tenants looking for a new home right now — could yours be the one?
- Informed on market trends - Our rental valuers are all up-to-date with current market trends so you know your valuation will be accurate.
- Need to rent quickly? - We can start marketing your rental property to tenants within just 24 hours.
How is the rental value of your property calculated?
We like to be completely transparent. You'll only ever receive honest advice from our experienced lettings valuers so you will never be left wondering how or why we've valued your property at a certain price.
In order to work out the fair rental value of your propety, we consider several factors, including:
- The current demand for your property type
- The supply of similar properties to yours in the rental market
- The demographic your property will attract (eg; families, professionals, students)
- The condition of your property and any future changes you plan to make
- Your property's location, area demographic and transport links.
We will run through all of our property service options with you, to help you decide on the level of service you require.