Tudeley Lane, Tonbridge, Kent, TN11

£200,000
  • 2 beds
  • 1 baths
  • 1 reception
or call 01732 773 101

Key Features

  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Entrance Hall
  • Living Room
  • Kitchen
  • Shower Room
  • Communal Gardens
  • Residents parking

Description

Wonderful opportunity to purchase a 2 bedroom, first floor property in the prestigious Rosewell House, a development of 59 apartments with communal facilities for over 55's.
You can enjoy the privacy of your own beautifully finished modern apartment, whilst being part of a welcoming and vibrant community, with peace of mind that you are in a safe environment with housing staff on-site 24 hours a day, seven days a week, should an emergency arise.
There is an onsite restaurant offering a daily two course lunch, enabling residents to socialise and get to know their neighbours and enjoy a sense of community.
Your appointment to view is highly recommended.
You purchase 75% of the property whilst Town & Country Group retains the other 25%.
Agent Notes- Successful buyers will be required to complete online identity checks provided by Lifetime Legal. The cost of these checks is £80 inc. VAT per purchase which is paid in advance, directly to Lifetime Legal. This charge verifies your identity in line with our obligations as agreed with HMRC and includes mover protection insurance to protect against the cost of an abortive purchase.


; Council Tax Band: D; Service Charge: 8777

  • Entrance Hall

    Large entrance hall with storage space and access to every room
  • Living Room

    Large living room with double door access to the balcony and lots of natural light
  • Kitchen

    Wrap around kitchen with built in appliances
  • Master Bedroom

    Master bedroom with space for a double bed
  • Bedroom

    Large second double bedroom
  • Shower Room

    Large shower room with walk in shower
  • Disclaimer

    These particulars are believed to be correct and have been verified by or on behalf of the Vendor. However any interested party will satisfy themselves as to their accuracy and as to any other matter regarding the Property or its location or proximity to other features or facilities which is of specific importance to them. Distances and areas are only approximate and unless otherwise stated fixtures contents and fittings are not included in the sale. Prospective purchasers are always advised to commission a full inspection and structural survey of the Property before deciding to proceed with a purchase.

Handy Information

  • EPC
    B Rating
  • Council Tax BANDS
    £172.02 per month
  • Broadband Speed
    80 mbps
Calculate stamp duty online
£

Notes

The stamp duty calculator presumes that none (or part) of the property qualifies as mixed-use for which the current SDLT would be 3%.

Please note that this tool is an indicator only, your solicitor or tax consultant will advise you as to the actual stamp duty land tax that must be paid on completion.

All calculations are correct as of 1st October 2021, which are subject to change at any time

Click here for more information

Tudeley Lane, Tonbridge, Kent, TN11

£200,000
  • 2 beds
  • 1 baths
  • 1 reception
or call 01732 773 101

Similar Properties

How much is your property really worth?

Our accurate sales & rental valuations are based on market trends and local expertise, as well as the latest data. Leaders will achieve the best price and timescales for your sale or let.

book a valuation
a static image
Tudeley Lane, Tonbridge, Kent, TN11
...
By clicking ‘Submit’ you agree to our terms & conditions

Sign in

Register