Myddleton House, 1 Breakspear Gardens, London, SW19
- Save up to £525 on stamp duty
- Brand new shared ownership apartment
- Available immediately
- Audio/visual door entry system
- Excellent commuter links
- En suite
This property is available to buy from as little as £151,250 with a 25% share!
**INCENTIVE - £1,000 off at completion for reservations taken by 31st October (T&Cs apply) **
Fortescue Gardens is a collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments available through Shared Ownership.
Accessed via a new private road and adjacent to the Myrna Close nature reserve, the development is designed to be at one with its surroundings. With great local amenities and transport connections, Fortescue Gardens offers the best of urban living.
Fortescue Gardens has been designed with the natural features of the local landscape as a guiding inspiration. At its eastern boundary, the development blends with the Myrna Close Nature Reserve, an important habitat for wildlife where a mixture of elm, oak, sycamore, holly and dog-rose create an oasis of natural calm.
Whether you're looking for the fastest commute from A to B or a more sedate journey along the Wandle River, Fortescue Gardens offers fantastic connections by road, rail, on foot or on two wheels.
Every aspect of the homes at Fortescue Gardens has been highly considered with great attention paid to the detail of fixtures, fittings and overall finish.
- Symphony, Woodbury white gloss cupboards
- Copper Slate worktop and upstand
- Glass splashback in Chalk White
- Under cupboard lighting
- Novillon patchwood flooring
- Integrated Zanussi fridge freezer
- 4 burner stainless steel gas hob
- Zanussi stainless steel cooker hood
- Zanussi stainless steel single oven
- Integrated Zanussi washer dryer
- External lighting
- Smooth flush white gloss internal doors
- Satin finish ironmongery
- Novillon patchwood flooring to lounge and hall
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Basement cycle storage facility
- Wiring for Sky Q+HD
BATHROOM AND EN SUITE
- White bathroom suite
- White Londra wall tiles
- Charcoal grey floor tiles
- Saniform plus bath
- Concept Sphere semi countertop washbasin
- Concept back-to-wall WC
- Chrome spot lights
- Full width mirror over sink
- Stelrad compact radiators
- Ideal Logic combination boiler
- Chrome ladder towel radiator to bathroom
- Salus digital room thermostat
PEACE OF MIND
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide and heat detector
- Audio/visual door entry system
PRICING & AFFORDABILITY
Size 76 sq m
Full Market Value: £605,000
25% Share Price: £151,250 (rent £945.31pcm)
50% Share Price: £302,500 (rent £630.21pcm)
Minimum 5% Mortgage Deposit (25% share): £7,563
Approximate Service Charges: £114 pcm*
Ground Rent Charge: £350 per annum
To be eligible for shared ownership on this scheme you would need to meet the following criteria:
' Your household income does not exceed £90,000.
' You have a deposit of at least 5% of the share value.
' You do not own another property or have your name on the deeds or a mortgage for a property worldwide.
' This will be your only residence.
' You are a permanent UK resident or have indefinite right to remain.
Please note the minimum share you can purchase can vary depending on your financial situation and you may be asked to purchase a larger share, should your personal circumstances permit.
*These photos are for information purposes only and may not represent a true likeness for the units being sold. They are not specific to the plots advertised. The rooms may have been digitally furnished or staged to represent how the home could be laid out and the final colours/appearance/specification may differ from the images. We advise applicants to make their own investigations on future development in the area. We would suggest contacting the local authority for more information.