Nursery Lane, Quorn, Loughborough, LE12
- Save up to £800 on stamp duty
- A modern duplex home situated within highly sought after village location.
- Well proportioned and laid out a personal inspection is required to appreciate the property on offer.
- Two versatile bedrooms and spearate kitchen.
- Allocated parking to rear.
- Virtual freehold will commence upon completion*999 years leashold arrangement.
- Available with assured shorthold tenancy agreement in place yielding 625/ 4.41%.
A modern two bedroom duplex house on sought after Nursery Lane, which leads to the grade one listed St Bartholomew's Church, within the heart of the sought after village of Quorn. Quorn is a highly regarded and popular village and home to many affluent professionals and families. The property is set over three stories and is accessed via an entrance hall with stairs rising to first floor open plan living space with separate kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. To the second floor is the master suite with dormer, skylight Velux style windows and ensuite. To the rear of the property is allocated parking.
* 'A virtual freehold' will be granted upon completion. The length in a 'virtual freehold' will normally be 999 years and crucially the ground rent would be a 'peppercorn'. Further details available upon request, subject to contract.