- Semi-Detached House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Rear Conservatory
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Offered with No Forward Chain
- Walk to Ballard Meadows and Lake
- Close to Main Line Rail Station
- Immediate Viewing Via Leaders Sales
A lovely semi-detached, two bedroom family home in a quiet cul-de-sac location close to all amenities.
Garage and driveway parking is a great addition as is the enclosed private rear garden.
Easy access to the mainline train station and the town centre.
Vacant possession, no forward chain and immediate viewing via Leaders Sales.; Council Tax Band: D
Council Tax BANDS
£165.67 per month
How much is your property really worth?
Our accurate sales & rental valuations are based on market trends and local expertise, as well as the latest data. Leaders will achieve the best price and timescales for your sale or let.book a valuation