- 1023 Approx Sq Ft
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Lounge and Separate Dining Room
- Integral Garage and Driveway Parking
- Rear Garden with Patio Area and Garden Shed
- Walking Distance of the Local Nature Reserves
- Schools and Shops Close By
- Immediate Viewing Via Leaders Sales
This well presented three-bedroom semi-detached house is located in a quiet Cul-de Sac. Driveway parking, integral garage, nice size rear garden and patio area. Lounge and separate dining room. Locally there is a fantastic primary school, and the delightful walks on both Alder Hills and Talbot Heath Nature reserves are close by.
Council Tax BANDS
£144.83 per month
How much is your property really worth?
Our accurate sales & rental valuations are based on market trends and local expertise, as well as the latest data. Leaders will achieve the best price and timescales for your sale or let.book a valuation