- A quintessential chocolate box cottage with detached annexe
- Set within the popular village of Wichenford
- Grade 2 listed three bedroom detached originally being a forge and dating back to 1730.
- More recently extended and refurbished to a high standard
- Standing in approximately 1/3rd of an acre.
- Full of character and charm to include exposed beams, inglenook fireplace with wood burner and exposed brickwork.
- Large light and open plan kitchen/family room
- Utility room and downstairs cloakroom
- Detached annexe with attached workshop and garage.
- Off road parking for numerous vehicles.
***WOW - A QUINTESSENTIAL CHOCOLATE BOX COTTAGE WITH DETACHED ANNEX FOR SALE IN WICHENFORD***
Leaders are proud to introduce 'The Forge'. A beautiful Grade II listed three bedroom detached period property with a self contained detached annex in the grounds, presented to a fantastic standard throughout and situated within the very sought after village of Wichenford.
The property was originally a forge dating back to1730 and has been extended since this time to create an outstanding family home offering both character and charm with features throughout such as beams, inglenook fireplaces and exposed brickwork. The property sits in approximately 1/3 of an acre.
Being just a short drive away from the popular Chantry High School, approximately seven miles away from Worcester City and offering excellent routes to Hallow and Great Witley this property would be ideal for anyone looking for a family home in the countryside with the benefit of accommodating either a dependant relative or running a business from home.
The Forge comprises entrance hall through to reception hallway, lounge with feature fireplace, separate snug/ further reception room, large and light open plan kitchen/family room, separate utility room and a downstairs cloakroom. First floor having three double bedrooms, two with fitted cupboard space, good size landing doubling up as a study area and a generously sized bathroom. The separate detached annex with a lounge/bedroom or home office, separate kitchen and separate shower room. Further benefits to this incredible family home include off road gravel driveway parking for multiple vehicles and spacious front and rear cottage gardens with patio areas and lawn areas along with mature shrubbery within and surrounding the boundaries. There is also a timber garage and workshop. The Forge also comes with LPG heating and partial double glazing throughout. This property is a freehold home and the council tax is band F.
***VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED NOT TO MISS OUT ON THIS WONDERFUL FAMILY HOME***
Council Tax BANDS
£238.80 per month
How much is your property really worth?
Our accurate sales & rental valuations are based on market trends and local expertise, as well as the latest data. Leaders will achieve the best price and timescales for your sale or let.book a valuation